The September issue of the chapter newsletter has been posted! It contains the following:
- Fall Networking Meeting – Come for engaging discussion and lunch on September 24th!
- Book Club – Ticked: A Medical Miracle, a Friendship, and the Weird World of Tourette Syndrome by James A. Fussell and Jeffrey P. Matovic.
- Note: Author Jeffrey Matovic and his wife Debra will be joining the discussion by phone.
- Chapter Survey Drawing – New winner is announced!
- National Conference – Let us know if you are attending
- CME Needs Assessment Survey – Participate in this ongoing research
- Call for Volunteers – Get involved with your local AMWA chapter!
Read the September issue here.